Join our dynamic, fun-loving and inspired team!
Juliska is all about creating and living "L'Amour et Savoir Vivre" -- Savoir Vivre is making time for the people and things you love. It's adding beauty to each moment and rejoicing in it, laughing with friends until your belly hurts. . .it's fresh flowers on your table and cloth napkins at every meal. . . it's not skimping on the things you love and thankfulness for what you have. Savoring the moment, loving your life, being bold, making your own rules and always finding reasons to celebrate! This is the essence of Savoir Vivre -- the art of knowing how to live well.
o Are positive, upbeat, collaborative and fun-loving
o Understand that everyone is born with buckets of creativity
o Are expected and empowered to bring ideas and solutions for continuous improvement
o Are creative problem solvers who understand that they will never have quite enough resources for the job
o Love a fast paced environment where their talents may often take them outside their standard job domain
o We work hard, play hard and laugh a lot
If you would like to explore employment opportunities at Juliska, kindly forward a copy of your resume and a to the point cover letter, identifying how your fabulousness would contribute to our mission and enhance our culture
465 Canal Street
Stamford, CT 06902
Current Open Positions
PR & Social Media Coordinator
Juliska is seeking to fill an exciting entry-level role within our Marketing Department. An ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in marketing with a focus on PR/Social Media, be a self-starter and creative thinker with excellent writing and communication skills. S/he must have a strong desire to build relationships with editors and influencers as well as with our community of Juliska social followers in innovative ways. This is a fabulous opportunity for a recent graduate/entry level candidate to join our collaborative, dynamic team!
Sales Manager Specialty Stores
This person is a hands-on passionate merchant who loves making product come alive in bricks & mortar specialty stores. This person empowers a high caliber wholesale road force by motivating, training and exciting their creative and entrepreneurial juices to drive sales in the field for our world class brand. The ideal candidate is a confident leader who has grown a luxury home furnishings brand at the wholesale level. This candidate has a passion to sell design lead beautiful product. This person also has a love for entertaining and a desire to welcome family and friends into their home to create unforgettable.
Successful candidate will . . .
• Motivate, inspire and educate our sales team by being the key Juliska brand ambassador in the field
• Passionately spread the Juliska brand mission and sales strategy amongst our Specialty Store retail partners
• Ensure that Juliska’s visual mandates come alive in the stores through hands on coaching
• Exceed all sales budgets within the Specialty Store domain
• Develop roadmap for success by key account with each sales rep and track progress quarterly, holding all accountable
• Ensure all KPI’s are met as these are the sales driving tools for success
• Sell and grow our saturation in core assortments and new product launches
• Align with internal marketing division to provide our retailers with the most effective means of helping them to drive traffic and communicate with their consumers. Understand the productivity of all of our marketing assets. Devise partnership strategy that supports print collateral, digital (social media and email marketing) and special events (in store)
• Deep dive in to retailer and consumer must haves. Be the voice of your road force representing the specialty stores when communicating all needs to HQ. Focus on keeping the Product Development team informed on all regional and competitive nuances and opportunities
• Enforce top level customer service by working closely with cross functional teams from Customer Care, Finance and Warehouse Logistics.