Ecommerce Merchandising Specialist
Reports to: Director of Ecommerce
This person has a few years experience working in a dynamic ecommerce team employing the latest best practices, displays strong attention to detail and is skilled in the technical side of site improvements. They understand the power of data and are well versed in Microsoft Suite and Google Analytics to understand KPIs. This position ensures the Juliska, Capucine de Wulf and Juliska at Amazon online product catalogs are current and maintained accurately on the websites. They are an enthusiastic and intelligent team player looking to help build world-class ecommerce experience and have fun along the way!
- Responsible for product uploads to websites including descriptions, tagging on Shopify, alt images and checking for accuracy.
- Working cross-functionally to ensure products are in stock and available inventories are correct.
- Assist in the maintenance of site calendars to ensure timely uploads of new products and featured collections.
- Partner with our development agency to report site issues and plan site enhancements with the ecommerce team.
- Partner with our Amazon agency to optimize product sales, within brand guidelines, and monitor Fulfillment by Amazon shipments
- Ensure all website apps are updated, maintained and operating correctly, including Klevu, FourSixty, Store Locator, etc.
- Ensure all product listings and collection SEO is in place, and ALT images have the necessary copy for SEO and ADA requirements
- Analyzes the customer experience on the website through online monitoring tools and makes suggestions to optimize conversion rates
- Reviews Mondisdo ADA portal weekly for accessibility issues on the site and works to resolve them.
- 2-3 years Ecommerce experience
- Experience with Shopify, Amazon Seller Central a plus