Head of Social Media & PR
Is this you…? You love people, are social, connected, enthusiastic, resourceful, and organized. You have rapidly grown the social media followers and engagement for a discerning brand. You have achieved significant editorial features with press, bloggers, influencers etc. You are keyed into pop culture and all social media trends. You are analytical and skilled at interpreting results to identify opportunities. You appreciate great design, enjoy entertaining at home, and travel. You are a hustler in everything you do and follow through with results – no project is too big or too small. You are confident working alone, yet also collaborative with the creative team to achieve the best results. You have solid experience in influencer marketing, media relations and brand storytelling. Your experience and passion qualify you to propel the Juliska and Capucine De Wulf brands to a six-figure level of followership.
Responsibilities for Both Brands:
- Own the day-to-day operations of all social media channels including creation of publishing calendars, content sourcing, engagement measurement, and community management.
- Draft creative social media campaigns and tailor to audiences for each channel.
- Provide regular platform KPIs on all channels and identify insights to optimize for future content.
- Generate new story ideas for bringing awareness/excitement to products, brand, artisans, travel, registry.
- Manage all relationships within our social community and interact with followers in a genuine way.
- Attend and document all important brand events for social media.
- Engage with wholesale partners & collaborations to connect with their followers for the benefit of all.
- Serve as the company's expert on the latest social media trends, competitive insights.
- Connect with target Press regularly to achieve features.
- Identify leading influencers to build the fellowship/engagement, coordinate loans/monitor results.
- Collaborate with other departments on creative and digital marketing projects to achieve the best results.
- 5+ years experience managing social media
- 5+ years PR experience
- Proven examples of high-growth and engagement on accounts you’ve managed
- An understanding of major and emerging social media platforms, their audiences and how each can be leveraged to gain unique value
- Highly creative with an eye for brand building/design.
- Autonomous; self-directed and ambitious.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
If you would like to explore employment opportunities at Juliska, kindly forward a copy of your resume and concise cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to identify how you would contribute to our mission and enhance our culture.