Join our dynamic, fun-loving and inspired team!
Juliska is all about creating and living "L'Amour et Savoir Vivre" -- Savoir Vivre is making time for the people and things you love. It's adding beauty to each moment and rejoicing in it, laughing with friends until your belly hurts. . .it's fresh flowers on your table and cloth napkins at every meal. . . it's not skimping on the things you love and thankfulness for what you have. Savoring the moment, loving your life, being bold, making your own rules and always finding reasons to celebrate! This is the essence of Savoir Vivre -- the art of knowing how to live well.
We are on the hunt for a Graphic Designer to join the Marketing team in our Stamford, CT headquarters! This position is responsible for creating and enforcing on-brand graphic standards across all print and digital communications; and should embrace a love of design, creativity and the marketing of luxury products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, designing the following:
- Seasonal lookbooks, bi-annual catalogs, and supporting pieces for brand and wholesale divisions
- Printed collateral for retail and bridal registry including warehouse sale postcards and signage, retail store signage, brochures, and customer shipment enclosure cards
- Print and digital ads for local and national magazines, newspapers and social media
- Weekly retail and wholesale emails for brand and Factory Outlet
- Web banners and social media posts
- Marketing Toolkit for retail partners including seasonal product line sheets and other sales tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 3-5 years of design and marketing experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Comfortable with DotDigital and MailChimp email platforms
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Thorough understanding of design-related processes including print production, e-commerce best practices, branding for the web, and photo retouching
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management, organization and eye for detail
- Experience with WordPress and Shopify is a plus
- Personal passion for entertaining and experience working with other luxury brands is ideal
Our culture highly values these top attributes in all Juliska leaders.
- Have a general life outlook of optimism and gratitude
- Enjoy being self-directed to “find a way” to get objectives achieved with minimal supervision
- Are able to “rally” those around them to pursue and achieve a goal
- Are confident and concise communicators - able to hold the attention of a small group.
- Embrace collaboration in developing ideas for the greater good
- Are able to juggle many projects and regularly re-prioritize the most important
- Are willing to speak out with honesty and candor about the good and the not good
- Are focused on results but willing to take risks and explore new ideas.
- Are willing to roll up their sleeves, lead by example, and address root causes of inefficiency.
- Are able to laugh at them-selves and have fun along the way!
As newlyweds and unabashed romantics, Capucine & David Gooding founded Juliska in 2001 with a small collection of mouth-blown Bohemian glasses. Today, Juliska makes hundreds of products for the table and home inspired by the joy of gathering to create unforgettable moments. Sold through the Flagship Store in Stamford Connecticut, Juliska.com, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, and a thousand discerning specialty retailers across the US and Internationally. www.juliska.com
Capucine De Wulf
Launched in Fall 2017, Capucine De Wulf celebrates Love, Authentic Beauty and Womanhood through gorgeous jewelry. Sold through capucinedewulf.com and a growing group of select US retailers. www.capucinedewulf.com
A delight to the senses
We Are Not:
Stuck in the past
If you would like to explore employment opportunities at Juliska, kindly forward a copy of your resume and a to the point cover letter, identifying how your fabulousness would contribute to our mission and enhance our culture.
465 Canal Street
Stamford, CT 06902