Join our dynamic, fun-loving and inspired team!
Juliska is all about creating and living "L'Amour et Savoir Vivre" -- Savoir Vivre is making time for the people and things you love. It's adding beauty to each moment and rejoicing in it, laughing with friends until your belly hurts. . .it's fresh flowers on your table and cloth napkins at every meal. . . it's not skimping on the things you love and thankfulness for what you have. Savoring the moment, loving your life, being bold, making your own rules and always finding reasons to celebrate! This is the essence of Savoir Vivre -- the art of knowing how to live well.
- Reporting to the CEO and has a team of two direct reports plus contracted digital advertising agency.
The Ecommerce Manager is responsible for all website sales performance, marketing, customer acquisition, user experience, functionality and site flow on 2 websites: Juliska.com and capucinedewulf.com.
The ideal candidate for this position…
Is a hands-on, passionate merchant who loves making product and stories come alive online. They have rapidly grown the ecommerce sales of a luxury/discerning brand, preferably in the home category. They are very confident in the latest ecommerce and digital advertising best practices. They have fresh ideas and proven success engaging consumers and building local awareness and loyalty. Ideally, they have a personal love for entertaining at home. They live within 30 minutes of our Headquarters in Stamford, CT!
Ideal candidate qualifications
- Has a passion for storytelling to drive engagement and repeat visits in a non-discounting web environment
- Knows cutting edge best practices for ecommerce and has worked in the luxury/discerning products category.
- Has a robust understanding of sales analytics and how to use them to drive growth
- Has directed and collaborated with a sophisticated digital advertising agency to drive ROI.
- Has managed a site re-platforming plus ongoing enhancements with a development partner (Magento pref.)
- Has implemented SEO/SEM optimizations
- Has experience working collaboratively with Marketing and Creative Team to achieve Ecommerce goals
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience leading and inspiring a team
- Deep understanding of both sales and analytics (Google analytics preferred)
- SEO/SEM optimization
- Fluency in Magento, experience with Shopify a plus
Find out more about us at www.juliska.com
- Reporting to: Manager of Merchandise Planning
About the role:
You are responsible for the setup and maintenance of all products and their attributes in our ERP system. You will assist in sales and inventory optimization through the analysis of historical trends along with collaboration with the sales teams. You will place purchase orders and coordinate vendors for on-time delivery.
You have trained as an assistant buyer or planner at a large retailer for 2+ years. You are a highly organized and detail oriented multi-tasker who loves organizing and analyzing data. You are very confident in excel and have experience working with ERP systems. You love working collaboratively and have strong interpersonal and communication skills. You live within 45 minutes of our HQ in Stamford, CT!
Key Position Responsibilities
- Manage all SKU setup and maintenance (Microsoft Navision) ensuring all details are complete
- Maintain database integrity and exports for internal customer data needs.
- Coordinate information from Product Development, Marketing, Customer Care, and Warehouse
- Create purchase orders ensuring proper receipt flow and tracking deliveries
- Create inventory stock lists and delivery updates to share with internal teams
- Generate monthly selling reports and assist department in analyzing trends and forecasting
Our culture highly values these top attributes in all Juliska leaders.
- Have a general life outlook of optimism and gratitude
- Enjoy being self-directed to “find a way” to get objectives achieved with minimal supervision
- Are able to “rally” those around them to pursue and achieve a goal
- Are confident and concise communicators - able to hold the attention of a small group.
- Embrace collaboration in developing ideas for the greater good
- Are able to juggle many projects and regularly re-prioritize the most important
- Are willing to speak out with honesty and candor about the good and the not good
- Are focused on results but willing to take risks and explore new ideas.
- Are willing to roll up their sleeves, lead by example, and address root causes of inefficiency.
- Are able to laugh at them-selves and have fun along the way!
As newlyweds and unabashed romantics, Capucine & David Gooding founded Juliska in 2001 with a small collection of mouth-blown Bohemian glasses. Today, Juliska makes hundreds of products for the table and home inspired by the joy of gathering to create unforgettable moments. Sold through the Flagship Store in Stamford Connecticut, Juliska.com, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, and a thousand discerning specialty retailers across the US and Internationally. www.juliska.com
Capucine De Wulf
Launched in Fall 2017, Capucine De Wulf celebrates Love, Authentic Beauty and Womanhood through gorgeous jewelry. Sold through capucinedewulf.com and a growing group of select US retailers. www.capucinedewulf.com
A delight to the senses
We Are Not:
Stuck in the past
If you would like to explore employment opportunities at Juliska, kindly forward a copy of your resume and a to the point cover letter, identifying how your fabulousness would contribute to our mission and enhance our culture.
465 Canal Street
Stamford, CT 06902