We are happy to accept a return of your juliska.com purchase within 60 days of your purchase date with the below policies in effect. Please read carefully so your expectations are in line with our policies and there are no surprises.
Product Care, Wear & Tear Policy:
• While many of our products are made of durable materials, their special designs often make them delicate in nature as they can break or be damaged. We are not able to replace or take returns on any items that are broken, chipped or damaged due to regular wear and tear. Our products should be treated and cared for as outlined on our Product Care page.
We Accept Returns for Juliska.com Purchases Only:
• We are unable to accept returns without a proof of purchase (juliska.com order # or packing/gift slip).
• We are unable to accept returns for purchases from Juliska re-sellers (Boutiques/Bloomingdales/Neiman Marcus/etc.) Please contact the retailer directly.
• Return condition must be unused with all original components and in the original packaging.
• Return costs are the responsibility of the shipper. Juliska does not pay for return shipping.
• Sale Items are final sale and are not returnable.
Refund & Merchandise Credit Policy (for eligible returns):
• For returns within 30 days of purchase, a refund will be honored for the products less the shipping charges. Refunds are credited to the original form of payment.
• For returns 30-60 days from purchase, you are eligible to receive a Juliska.com merchandise credit for the product(s), less the shipping charges.
• A gift card code will be issued for any returned items received as a gift that were purchased from Juliska.com (please provide the gift giver’s name and address for verification). Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be replaced if lost.
• After 60 days from purchase, we are unable to accept returns.
We can fix that! Capucine De Wulf offers complimentary repairs and shipping for normal wear or defects within 1 year of the purchase date. For repairs or damage caused by things other than normal wear or defect, a charge will be applied based on the required service. Beyond the 1 year period, the customer is responsible for all shipping and fees associated with repairs. In cases of lost stones, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the stone. Due to the nature of handmade products, imperfections are not considered defects or causes for repair. All requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Email us at email@example.com with the below information to start your repair request.
• Phone number
• Order number/ proof of purchase
• Description of the repair request
• Images of the damaged piece