Join our dynamic, fun-loving and inspired team!
Juliska is all about creating and living "L'Amour et Savoir Vivre" -- Savoir Vivre is making time for the people and things you love. It's adding beauty to each moment and rejoicing in it, laughing with friends until your belly hurts. . .it's fresh flowers on your table and cloth napkins at every meal. . . it's not skimping on the things you love and thankfulness for what you have. Savoring the moment, loving your life, being bold, making your own rules and always finding reasons to celebrate! This is the essence of Savoir Vivre -- the art of knowing how to live well.
Customer Care Representative
We are looking for a passionate Customer Care Representative to join our Ecommerce team in our North Charleston headquarters.
The ideal candidate…
loves to delight customers with the highest standards of customer service. They are empathetic to customer challenges, can think on their feet, and turn around challenging situations to create raving fans. They are a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment that challenges them to bring new ideas and solutions. They are a fast learner with computer and ERP systems for order processing. They have a personal passion for beautiful products, entertaining and cooking.
- Responds promptly to customer calls, emails, live-chat inquiries about order or inventory status.
- Assists consumer and with their product selections for gifting or self-purchase.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of products to enable the best recommendations to customers.
- Processes orders through the systems to ensure timely delivery.
- Shows sincere empathy to customer challenges and works relentlessly to find solutions.
- Participates in special projects, new responsibilities and adjusts priorities as needed or requested.
- Works cross-functionally with internal departments to achieve customer solutions and department goals.
- Supports teamwork and continuous improvement through performing other related duties as assigned.
- Customer service experience looking after discerning consumers with a reputable brand.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Ability to think outside of box and take initiative.
- Strong attention to detail, works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer concerns with professionalism and tact.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision/Business Central, Magento and Shopify experience a strong plus.
Head of Social Media & PR
We are on the hunt for an accomplished social media and PR professional to join our new Charleston team! Ideally based in Charleston but for the right candidate we would consider partial remote work.
Is this you…? You love people, are social, connected, enthusiastic, resourceful, and organized. You have rapidly grown the social media followers and engagement for a discerning brand. You have achieved significant editorial features with press, bloggers, influencers etc. You are keyed into pop culture and all social media trends. You are analytical and skilled at interpreting results to identify opportunities. You appreciate great design, enjoy entertaining at home, and travel. You are a hustler in everything you do and follow through with results – no project is too big or too small. You are confident working alone, yet also collaborative with the creative team to achieve the best results. You have solid experience in influencer marketing, media relations and brand storytelling. Your experience and passion qualify you to propel the Juliska and Capucine De Wulf brands to a six-figure level of followership.
Responsibilities for Both Brands:
- Own the day-to-day operations of all social media channels including creation of publishing calendars, content sourcing, engagement measurement, and community management.
- Draft creative social media campaigns and tailor to audiences for each channel.
- Provide regular platform KPIs on all channels and identify insights to optimize for future content.
- Generate new story ideas for bringing awareness/excitement to products, brand, artisans, travel, registry.
- Manage all relationships within our social community and interact with followers in a genuine way.
- Attend and document all important brand events for social media.
- Engage with wholesale partners & collaborations to connect with their followers for the benefit of all.
- Serve as the company's expert on the latest social media trends, competitive insights.
- Connect with target Press regularly to achieve features.
- Identify leading influencers to build the fellowship/engagement, coordinate loans/monitor results.
- Collaborate with other departments on creative and digital marketing projects to achieve the best results.
- 5+ years experience managing social media
- 5+ years PR experience
- Proven examples of high-growth and engagement on accounts you’ve managed
- An understanding of major and emerging social media platforms, their audiences and how each can be leveraged to gain unique value
- Highly creative with an eye for brand building/design.
- Autonomous; self-directed and ambitious.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
As newlyweds and unabashed romantics, Capucine & David Gooding founded Juliska in 2001 with a small collection of mouth-blown Bohemian glasses. Today, Juliska makes hundreds of products for the table and home inspired by the joy of gathering to create unforgettable moments. Sold through Juliska.com, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, and a thousand discerning specialty retailers across the US and Internationally. www.juliska.com
Capucine De Wulf
Launched in Fall 2017, Capucine De Wulf celebrates Love, Authentic Beauty and Womanhood through gorgeous jewelry. Sold through capucinedewulf.com and a growing group of select US retailers. www.capucinedewulf.com
- European heritage
- Bold Creators
- Audacious thinkers
- Passionate experts
- A delight to the senses
We Are Not:
- Stuck in the past
Competitive pay and generous employee discount on Juliska and Capucine De Wulf jewelry.
After 20 years in Connecticut, we have now relocated our headquarters and US distribution center to a new building at 7791 Palmetto Commerce Parkway, North Charleston, SC 29420, just 20 minutes from downtown Charleston.
Juliska is an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to explore employment opportunities at Juliska, kindly forward a copy of your resume and a to the point cover letter, identifying how your fabulousness would contribute to our mission and enhance our culture.
7791 Palmetto Commerce Parkway (Suite E)
North Charleston, SC 29420